Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Out of stock
Fishmaster's universal antenna mounting bracket is ideal to use with the folding antenna mounting plate, but these also work great for mounting the navigation light or spreader lights! USCG requires that your highest point on a recreational boat have a navigation light for identification.Features
- Constructed of 6061 T6 marine grade aluminum that is bright dipped anodized coated.
- Universal design is engineered to fit both sizes of tubing from 1.90" up to 2.25" tubes
- Holes are predrilled for exact match to our navigation light, spreadlight, and folding light.
- Remote access for your antenna mounts is easily accomplished with already established hole patterns drilled into this stamped bracket to match fold down antenna brackets.
- The pattern matches a variety of configuration for round & triangular antenna mounts.
- Quick installation with two 304 stainless steel bolts and nuts comes complete in this kit.
- We recommend you use anti-seize when assembling threaded nuts in the marine environment.
- GUARANTEED! - Love it or Return it.
Video Transcription:The universal antenna mounting bracket is used for mounting antennas to the Fishmaster ttop without having to drill holes into the top frame. The most popular use for this bracket is mounting your navigation light, the spreader light, or both at the same time, to mount a universally antenna mounting bracket, simply remove the two bolts at the front center, the top frame or rear center of the place, the bracket onto the frame, and attach with the supplied bolts. simple installation without any drilling.