The robust design on the Ratchet Mount Antenna Base fits deck or bulkhead mounting with a quality that far exceeds those lesser expensive plastic units. To utilize on our Fishmaster T-Top, use with our part number SOF013 for an exact fit with mounting hardware included. It can then be clamped to our ttop tower tubing and adjusted with the double pivot system.
The Fishmaster Ratchet Mount Antenna Base has universal 1"-14" male threads that are CNC cut for precise thread engagement. Its unique two system ratchet design utilizes a lever for lowering or raising an antenna. The secondary ratchet allows for adjustment to the opposite side either left or right. Shims are not required because of this two (2) axis adjustment. Works on almost any antenna for GPS, FM, AM, and VHF that accept the standard 1"-14" marine industry threads. Complete the assembled use four (4) flat head stainless steel 1/4" threaded screws that are 1" in length as a minimum.Features
- Construction is from 316 stainless steel providing the ultimate in corrosion protection. Polished to a higher luster mirror finish.
- Designed for deck or bulkhead mounting. Fasteners are not included.
- Use anti seize material when assembling
- Mount base is: 3-3/4" Long X 2-1/4" Wide
- Length of center to center hole distance is: 2-7/8
- Width of center to center hole distance is: 1-3/8"
Video Transcription: The Fishmaster Folding Antenna Base is made from stainless steel and comes with stainless steel hardware. The Folding Antenna Base mounts to the Fishmaster universal folding antenna mounting plate and allows you to screw on any one inch antenna to it, has a handle that can be moved to allow the antenna to be folded for storage. The folding antenna base and folding antenna mounting plate all sold seperately.