Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
*While Supplies Last
The Ultimate Replacement Helm Seating
Experienced anglers know that a leaning post is the best helm seating option on a fishing boat. Unlike regular seats, leaning posts let you either sit or stand at the helm, provide easy access when you need to get to and from the rods quickly, and support a number of accessories that are helpful for fishing. And if all of those things sound appealing, you’ll be interested in checking out our Fishmaster Pro Series Leaning Post, which comes fully rigged and ready for serious fishing action right out of the box.
What is different about the two Pro Series Leaning Post options?
The Pro Series leaning post is made with a patent-pending modular design that allows for a grab rails option or deluxe back rest option. The Deluxe Back Rest upgrade comes equipped with four installed rocket launchers and three 316 grade stainless steel cup holders. Rocket launchers feature a plastic liner that protects fishing equipment and a gimbal pin to keep your rods secure.Standout Features
- Available with Grab Rail Only or a Backrest Upgrade
- Backrest Upgrade Comes Equipped with Three 316 Stainless Steel Cup Holders + Four Gimbaled Rod Holders
- 105° Angled Backrest Upgrade Provides Added Comfort
- Boasts Beefed up 2.25" Tubing, a Standard of the Pro Series Line
- Available in Bone White Powder Coat or Bright Dipped Anodized Finish for Maximum Corrosion Resistance
- Pro Series Line is Ideal for Offshore Fishing
- Leaning Post’s Matching Curvature and Style Complement the Pro Series T-Top
- Leaning Post Seat Flips Up for Dry Bag Storage
- Foot Rest Flips Down For Added Support and Back Up for Extra Deck Space
- Accommodates a 96" Quart Igloo Cooler -or- Comparable Brand Ice Chest up to 34 3/8" (W) Underneath
- Seat Features Marine-Grade Upholstery
- Seat Dimensions: 41 1/8" (W) - 18 3/4" (D) - 32 3/4" (H)
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed! Love it or return it.