Fishmaster rod holders are universally manufactured so that they can easily install to your t-top! Quickly set and tighten into position your rocket launchers for your rods and reels. The swivel mount and rotating clamp design gives you the freedom to position your rods at any angle you wish. You can run multiple rigs and increase your chances with more lines in the water.
Purchase with the Universal Inserts in the drop down to fix these fishing rod holders on 1.66 or 1.315 tubing.
- Swivel mount and rotating clamp design allow you to position rods at any angle. Pick any angle from 30 degrees to 180 degrees then lock in place.
- Constructed from 6063-T6 aluminum then carefully bright dipped anodized. Kit comes complete with 304 stainless steel fasteners and clamp for 1.90" tube.
- Extruded marine grade 6063 T6 aluminum tube offers a flared OEM style rod holder shape.
- Match your t-top with bright dipped anodized finish that provides years of protection.
- White plastic liner protects equipment from marring and wear.
- Clamp design fits a 1.90" extrusion commonly found on t-tops making this a truly unique universal rod holder.
- Ideal for holding your flags, gaffs, fishing nets, and sun shade products.
Helpful InfoFishing Rod Holders Instruction Manual
Video Transcription:The rod holder is Fishmaster's number one selling accessory, and is a must have for any serious fishermen. Rod holder is constructed from 6063 T6 aluminum. It has been carefully bright dip anodized. It comes complete with stainless steel hardware rod holder will fit on 1.66 tubing or 1.315 inch tubing. To install your rod holder, simply remove the four allen head bolts and separate the mounting bracket. Place the Rod holder only desired area of the ttop. Attach the bottom section of the mounting bracket onto the rod holder using the four allen head bolts and tighten. Once the rod holders attached to the top you could loosen the two set screws and rotate the rod holder from 30 to 100 and eighty degrees. Once you found your desired position, type the two set screws to tighten the rod holder into place. The Rod holder comes with the Gimbal pin to lock your rod into place and prevent your rod from spinning or becoming dislodged from the Rod holders.