Keeping rigs close at hand and having the ability to swap them without delay is a key to being an effective angler. And constantly fumbling with a tackle box prevents those swaps from happening quickly. To allow anglers to keep fresh rigs at the ready and make rigging changes in moments, we developed the Fishmaster Rigging Bracket. This 6061/63 aluminum bracket measures 21” long and features multiple slots and holes with allow you to hang up everything from fluke rigs to jigging spoons.
As an added bonus, your rigging bracket makes clean-up easier at the end of the day, since you can hose down all your lures and rigs where they hang and let them air dry before being stowed away.Features
- 2.375" H x 21" W x 1.188" D
- Offers 3 slots and 4 holes to keep rigs, hooks, and lures organized and ready for use
- Attaches securely to your Fishmaster Pro Series Leaning Post
- Made of 6061/63 aluminum with a machine finish
- Proudly emblazoned with the Fishmaster logo