Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- 'No Drilling Required' installation on both the Original & Pro Series Fishmaster T-Tops. Simply, remove the aft 2 stainless steel bolts in the middle of the top section, put the bracket over the holes and replace the bolts - it's that easy!
- Universal for t-top top sections with 1.9" diameter tubing - including 2 different mounting configurations
- Large 3.5" x 3.5" mounting surface to fit your favorite accessories (navigation lights, led lights, etc.)
- Flat mounting surface allows you to drill mounting holes custom to your accessory's hole configuration
- Constructed of 6061 T6 marine grade aluminum that is bright dipped anodized coated.
- We recommend you use anti-seize when assembling threaded nuts in the marine environment.
- GUARANTEED! - Love it or Return it.
Video Transcription: Hey guys, this is Katie Rose with Fishmaster. We just wanted to go over our universal mounting bracket with you all today. So this works for all Fishmaster T-Tops. That includes our Original, our Pro Series and our Master Series. And then it'll also work with any t-top that has a 1.9 diameter tubing, so it makes it really great. It's got two different mounting configurations. So for our t-tops on the original, you actually will insert these bolts on the top once you remove that aft piece. You'll insert them in the top. On our Pro Series and our Master Series, you'll take and insert them here on the side so as you can see you've got two different holes there, so different options. So also on here you can see it's the flat mounting part. This is three and a half inches by three and a half inches. It makes it really great to customize. Maybe there's something else you want to put on your t-top. You can customize it here with drilling your own holes. It's perfect for that. As you can see, we've actually set up our spreader light and our LED navigation light. This is a great way to set it up. If you've maybe bought something like our Admiral's Package, you can see the mounting bracket will work there putting the navigation light on the top and the spreader light there in the back, so it's great for that. It makes it really simple, really easy, and that way like I said you're not drilling holes in your brand new t-top. Nobody wants that. So moving on, this is going to be our 6061 T6 grade aluminum. That's Marine grade aluminum. It's also anodized, so that way it protects against the harsh conditions and things like salt water. It's really great. If you guys have any questions on our universal mounting bracket, let us know. Give us a call or send us an email. Thanks.