Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Looking for the Quick Release knobs for the Original T-Top?
Fold down your Pro Series T-top without tools with our Quick Release Knobs. With this product receive 2 packs of quick release knobs, one for the top section (the shorter knobs) & one for the legs (the longer knobs).Features
- These plastic Pro Series quick release knobs replace bolts for the fastest fold down process. They are used in the t-top at the top section and side upright break away points.
- Molded from acetyl Delrin, a Dupont material with a threaded 304 stainless steel rod that is molded into the cap. This injection molded process ensures years of use.
- Eight (8) knobs come complete in the kit, 4 for the Pro Series legs (sku: SOF003L) & 4 for the top section (sku: SOF003).
- We recommend you use anti seize on threads to avoid gauling
- GUARANTEED! - Love it or Return it.
Video Transcription:Quick Release Knobs are used to replace the eight bolts in the side uprights inside top sections of the Fishmaster ttop. This allows you to quickly and easily raise and lower your t top without the use of tools. First, remove the two bolts from each of the four side up white legs. Always leave the hinge bolts, which is on the front of the sign up right legs. After removing the eight bolts, put one quick release knob in the top hole of each leg. There will be one open hole on each leg. One quick release knob provides plenty of strength to hold the sections together. Next on the side section of each side of the t top top section, there are three bolts. Remove the two outside bolts and leave the center. The center bolt is the hinge bolt. Pretty quickly snap on each side of the center bolt. The installation of your quick release knobs is now complete.