Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Fold down your Fishmaster T-top in an instant with our Quick Release Knobs. One pack of these must-haves are needed per joint. Two for each Fishmaster t-top recommended.Features
- These plastic Fishmaster universal knobs replaces bolts for fastest fold down process. They are used in the t-top at break away and side braces.
- Molded from acetyl Delrin, which is a Dupont material with a threaded 304 stainless steel rod that is molded into the cap. This injection molded process ensures years of use.
- Each t-top can accommodate at opposite the hinge points for canopy t-top cover or side structure support legs.
- Four (4) knobs come complete in kit.
- We recommend you use anti seize on threads to avoid gauling
- GUARANTEED! - Love it or Return it.
Video Transcription:Quick Release Knobs are used to replace the eight bolts in the side uprights inside top sections of the Fishmaster ttop. This allows you to quickly and easily raise and lower your t top without the use of tools. First, remove the two bolts from each of the four side up white legs. Always leave the hinge bolts, which is on the front of the sign up right legs. After removing the eight bolts, put one quick release knob in the top hole of each leg. There will be one open hole on each leg. One quick release knob provides plenty of strength to hold the sections together. Next on the side section of each side of the t top top section, there are three bolts. Remove the two outside bolts and leave the center. The center bolt is the hinge bolt. Pretty quickly snap on each side of the center bolt. The installation of your quick release knobs is now complete.