For the Fisherman that needs a little extra stability, our T-Top standoff pack is here for you. These are the same standoffs that come standard with each Fishmaster T-Top. They are used for structural strengthening. Works well on skiffs, inflatable, RIBs, and other center console style boats.Features
- Universal design makes theses compatible with any brand of center console t-tops.
- 304 stainless steel rods with plastic acetyl inserts for spacing. Multiple spacers are included with each product to achieve the custom fit.
- Normally only needed for consoles under 30" tall.
- Simple DIY installation. Take a look at our Standoff Installation Guide for fast answers.
- We recommend you use anti-seize material to avoid future problems on bolts and nuts.
Helpful InfoSecondary Standoffs Instruction Manual
Video Transcription:The Fishmaster standoffs are designed to go from the top side up right legs into the console to provide extra stability for the ttop. The standoffs can be used on the front leg, rear, leg, or crossbar, or the side of right leg. To install your standoffs, determine where you want the standoff to go and mark it with a sharpie pen, use a hammer and a towel to start the hole where you're going to drill. Drill through the side, upright and into the console. Measure the distance between the console and the right leg. Cut the standoff sleeve to the appropriate length. Insert the bolt through the side upright and into the console as shown inside the console, you'll attach a large in washer and a nut tightened the standoff bolt as tight as possible. Your standoff installation for one side is complete. Repeat the same process on the opposite side. now drill through the side upright and into the console.