We don't believe in over accessorizing at Fishmaster. If you are a fan of choices, you may need these T-Top Vertical standoffs to help strengthen your t-top in rough waters.
- Significantly increases frame stiffness, but rarely needed. Beneficial for use on consoles less than 30" tall. Works well with inflatables.
- Only needed for heavily accessorized T-Tops (over 100 lbs) used regularly in very rough water.
- Installation can be done in a few hours. Installation questions can be answered in the Vertical Standoff Braces Owner’s Manual or by contacting the Fishmaster Sales Team.
- Includes quick release knobs for quick and easy removal for folding down the T-Top.
- Can be mounted to the side, front, or top of the console.
- We recommend you use anti seize material while assembling.
Helpful InfoVertical Brace Standoff Instruction Manual
Video Transcription: The Fishmaster vertical brace kit is made from 1.66 inch anodized tubing, comes with stainless hardware, and quick release knobs for removing the braces when lowering the t top. The vertical brace kit significantly increase ttop stiffness, but rarely is needed. The brace is attached to each leg of the ttop on one end and attach to the console on the other end. Vertical brace kit is mainly used by boaters with the console less than 30 inches wide.